While many sellers will often select the estate agent that will sell their home based on who gives them the highest (selling) price and lowest (commission) fees, we believe that there is a lot more that should be considered to achieve maximum results and a great customer service experience. Especially in today’s challenging market, it is more important than ever to work with someone that will go beyond the traditional methods to get your property sold. So here are a few questions to consider.
- How much does your agent understand your situation and what is driving your need to sell? We believe that by aligning your goals, motivations and timeframes with the current market dynamics, it will help us create a marketing and pricing strategy that is optimal to achieving your goals.
- How are they compensated to achieve the best results for you? Many agents are salaried employees and may get a small bonus for getting the listing instruction, but your goal is to get the property sold. We are fully commissioned based so we only get paid when we deliver results so our goals and priorities are aligned with yours.
- Are they upfront in presenting a true picture of the current market (and not just telling you what you want to hear)? We will develop a comprehensive market analysis which shows you what is happening in the current market and how your property will compare with others currently for sale. That way you’ll have a clear and true picture of what it will take to stand out relative to the competition.
- How well will they negotiate for you? Since we own our own business, we will demonstrate upfront that we will negotiate hard for you as we negotiate hard for our fees. Since we’ll do our homework to get the pricing and marketing strategy right from the start, it is then our job to get you the top dollar that the market will bear.
- How will they hold the deal together. Given that 30% of all accepted offers do not complete, it’s extremely important to work with an active and assertive agent that will manage the process every step of the way. We now can utilize an electronic conveyancing process that can reduce the exchange process down to 14 days, thereby minimizing the risk of either party walking away.
If you’re looking for a fresh approach based on candor and strong market knowledge along with passion and creative solutions, then get in touch. We will provide a no obligation market analysis and property valuation and develop a marketing strategy tailor-made to getting for you the best results.