London is filled with incredible things to do each and every month, so here is my guide to what you can get up to during the sunny month of June. In this list, I share some of the top Arts & Culture events you can attend in London this June.
Top London Arts & Culture Events in London – June 2022
1. Visit the V&A Museum for their new exhibition in collaboration with Gucci – “Fashioning Masculinities: The Art of Menswear” which will showcase the power and artistry of masculine attire. From now until 6th November 2022.
2. Attend one of London’s biggest multidisciplinary art fairs hosted in the heart of Chelsea – “Masterpiece London Art Fair” hosted at The Royal Hospital Chelsea where guests can view a range of art from jewellery & furniture, to classical art & design, from antiques to modern all in one space. Opening 30th June – 6th July.
3. Learn the epic history of Britain at the “Breaking the News” exhibit at The British Library. This exhibition prompts big questions about the news we consume, and covers historical powerhouses in the media from Jack the Ripper, to the #BlackLivesMatter movement. From now until 21st August 2022.
4. Get your musical fix at “West End Live” a free, first come, first served, event in Trafalgar Square providing performances from top West End musicals, including “The Lion King”, “Mamma Mia!”, and “Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Cinderella” to name but a few. Turn up to enjoy the music on one of the two days – Saturday 25th June, 11am – 5pm; or Sunday 26th June, 12pm – 5pm.
5. Take a peek at the first-ever exhibition of Raphael in The National Gallery’s “The Credit Suisse Exhibition: Raphael” which showcases the celebrated paintings, drawings, architecture, poetry, and design for sculpture, tapestry and prints. From now until 31st July.
To discover your monthly guide to London property, area guides, and top events to attend, sign up to my monthly newsletter, here.