If you are a lover of London and want to attend the most prestigious, fun, and exciting music events, then you have come to the right place – June is filled with a variety of different festivals & music events and here are my top picks.
1. If you want to enjoy a festival with groove-heavy soul, funk and jazz, as well as enjoy delicious street food and craft beer, then you’ll want to get to “Cross the Tracks” in Brockwell Park. Providing 6 eclectic stages, and 40 food vendors, this new, but well visited, the festival is one not to miss. Sunday 5th June, 12pm – 10pm.
2. If jazz is your top pick of music to listen to then you’re in luck – the “EFG Summer Series” is a festival dedicated to jazz artists including iconic musicians such as Marisa Monte, Herbie Hancock and SFJAZZ Collective. Each event is a live concert of the artists, so you can book your tickets to see them in action. 22nd – 25th June.
3. For some heavy-hitting artists such as Elton John, Pearl Jam, and Adel, you’ll want to snap up your tickets to attend the “BST Festival in Hyde Park“. The festival is held across three weekends and nine incredible concert days expect to watch legendary headliners & supporting acts from rising stars in the beloved London park. 24th June – 10th July.
4. For a classical fix, the “Gala Concert at St Paul’s Cathedral” is a celebration like no other, in the beautiful cathedral of London. With extraordinary players from the London Symphony Orchestra, the event will be held in aid of the LSO’s Always Playing Appeal, launched in 2020 to support the Orchestra’s recovery from the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic. 23rd June.
5. For a foodie, beer, and dance experience on the river, then “Brew By Numbers Riverside Beer Festival” is the perfect festival for you. Held across 3 days and hosted at Greenwich Peninsula’s Morden Wharf, the festival features some of the best breweries in the UK, Europe and the US, as well as incredible food, live DJ sets and music to enjoy. 2nd – 4th June.
To discover more fabulous events to attend each month, as well as London property updates & area guides, subscribe to my newsletter here.